2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had my civic since Wednesday, did a total of 25 miles today and saw no less than 4 Type R's in Chelmsford!

- Red Milano Type R, 57 plate, on old A130, I followed you up the A12, lady driver around 1pm
- Red Milano Type R, you were waiting at the lights at roundabout by A12 and A130 whilst me and above were going round around 1pm
- Black Type R, in Chelmsford somewhere around 1:15pm
- Orange Type R, at roundabout by A12 and A130 around 3pm

Any of these anyone from on here? Hadn't seen many Type R's before I bought mine now there everywhere!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Its the same in Sunderland. In one day I would see 2-3 CTRs (mostly red!) but other times I wouldn't see a single one in a whole month. Weird ey! But whats more weird is none of em wave/look/acknowledge or even give a ***** when I see em!

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
Only had my civic since Wednesday, did a total of 25 miles today and saw no less than 4 Type R's in Chelmsford!

- Red Milano Type R, 57 plate, on old A130, I followed you up the A12, lady driver around 1pm
- Red Milano Type R, you were waiting at the lights at roundabout by A12 and A130 whilst me and above were going round around 1pm
- Black Type R, in Chelmsford somewhere around 1:15pm
- Orange Type R, at roundabout by A12 and A130 around 3pm

Any of these anyone from on here? Hadn't seen many Type R's before I bought mine now there everywhere!

None of them are mine - but you cant miss me im the one with Milano Red FN2 with black alloys and private plate and your also see Mr Shabz around town :eek:

Dal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts