2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple Question.

I want a Type R Grill Badge, where do i buy from?
I've seen loads on ebay, some for like £5 some for £25,

Is there an obvious difference in quality between the cheap ones and more expensive ones? ...Probably a stupid question i know.

Cheers

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
Simple Question.

I want a Type R Grill Badge, where do i buy from?
I've seen loads on ebay, some for like £5 some for £25,

Is there an obvious difference in quality between the cheap ones and more expensive ones? ...Probably a stupid question i know.

Cheers
I bought an eBay replica for about £8 if I remember when I had my type r and it was a perfect replica IMHO

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Some of the replicas won't fit straight though mate!

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
ahh thats good! thanks

any advice on which might/might not fit?

thanks chaps
What I did and a lot of owners do too is cut the lugs off from the back of the badge with a hacksaw then just stick onto the grill with some araldite, job done.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
I bought the genuine kit, didnt see any point in spending all this money on my car and having a fake badge on it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Was thinking about getting one of these myself. Im not bothered about the rear quarter stickers but I miss the badge on the grill. Are they hard to fit?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Was thinking about getting one of these myself. Im not bothered about the rear quarter stickers but I miss the badge on the grill. Are they hard to fit?
They can be awkward if you want to do it properly, but I just used double sided tape used on number plates and cut the type r shape out of it and stuck it on. Hasn't budged yet, and I know if anyone wants to nick it at least they won't take half the grille too!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I found the first one was too long to fit on the grille. Mightbe for the Accord, i'm going for the 27 quid one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts