2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey after a grille badge if anybody has one ? No fakes though as my fake one is a pile of crap !

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
go to honda itself.. :)

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
I'm awaiting my Mugen grille to turn up then I'll get it painted and fitted in the next couple of weeks.

*cutting to the chase very quickly*

Therefore I'll have no need for my genuine Type R grille badge if you'd like it? Great condition, it will come with everything that was with it when I got it from Honda.

How does £20 delivered sound?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes go to honda and i beleive its the honda dealer pack and its about 60 quid. You get the badge at the front and the side stickers that say type r. :)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm awaiting my Mugen grille to turn up then I'll get it painted and fitted in the next couple of weeks.

*cutting to the chase very quickly*

Therefore I'll have no need for my genuine Type R grille badge if you'd like it? Great condition, it will come with everything that was with it when I got it from Honda.

How does £20 delivered sound?
Sounds good to me drop me a pm when your ready an we will sort something out :)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes go to honda and i beleive its the honda dealer pack and its about 60 quid. You get the badge at the front and the side stickers that say type r. :)
Have already got the side decals hence why I'm just after the badge so spending that for a badge is niggling at me !

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I bought a chrome one at halfords for £8. It's stick on type. Not as tacky as ebay. Cheap and cheerful I say!

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Also hang your head in shame for letting the hand wash European guys wash your civic,
Grit filled wash mitt + Honda paint = Disaster

1 - 15 of 15 Posts