2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Type R GT
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I am a new member of this forum and so far have found it a very exciting place to be. There is a lot of useful information here that I have really benefited from during my research phase for the hot hatch. Finally I am getting the delivery of my
Type R GT this Saturday and although I have tried to make a checklist of all the things that I should be looking for before I drive away, I am still very much interested in all the things (both good and bad) that might have happened to other fellow type R users. In one case I was reading the form when someone said that although their Glove box was being fed cool air, he was unable to stop it and later found out that one of the panel thingies were missing which he got replaced later on. So I am trying to get pointers from all you lot of the things I should keep in mind before I drive mine away!
Really excited to be part of the type R group!
[smilie=cheeky-grin:

Cant wait till sat! :D

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
We could tell you to check this and that, but once you get to the dealers and you're sitting there and your new car is waiting, all that will be going through your mind is "GIVE ME THE KEYS!!!!!" ;)

I know it was like that with me. :D

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
Really excited to be part of the type R group! [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Cant wait till sat! :D[/quote]

You will love it mate, I've never stopped wanting to get in my car and drive it [smilie=thatworks.g:

You shouldn't find too many things wrong with it, This web site is probably the best out there for raising any issues and getting good answers.

If it's brand new, treat it with respect until run in, if not give it a good thrashing and you'll never stop smiling :D Enjoy !!

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
Oh don't forget to turn on the i-VTEC light on your dash board, they are always turned off as standard.
All explained in the manual how to do it. :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Running in is a pain , asd the noise from the zost @ 8000rpm is awesome

·
Type R GT
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys i have been away for a while.. but i got mine on last sat and to be honest i was so busy playing with it that did not spend much time on the net! :D

i absolutely LOVE it.. was youtubing for FN2 and i came across this clip!
any ideas what it is? and how can i get it to do the same!?!

YouTube - FN2 bereit zum abheben

cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts