2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got it, first weekend it snows like mental for the first time since 1990 or something.

not really had a chance to drive it yet :(

but anyway! heres a shed load of pictures. appologies to anyone with slow interwebs!

·
Registered
86 Posts
nice! You chose the best colour ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and finally :p

some pics of where i would normally park it and my struggle last night to get it even close to the side of the road! not sure if anyone else has tried battling the traction thingy in snow but it really doesnt work :D

lost my hump with it and left it a short bus ride away from the curb :p

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
People say to try without the VSA...but whatever you do, don't risk moving it if you don't have to!
only fear is leaving it there for tomorrow morning when the gritters fly round and take a few layers of paint off. however it just wasn't interested in reverse gear and i have quite a tricky reverse to get into the drive when dad's car is one side (the black saab in the pics) and someone else parks where my car is now...

i'll risk leaving it there i guess but i'm not too comfortable with it! may shovel the drive and the road around it later and take a stab at moving it in or i may just sit here some more :p

·
Registered
303 Posts
Spray it silver, get the rages on and job done ;)

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Saw a silver type R other day, looked bland. Red all the way, good choice :cool:

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Nice Pictures you have.

Great looking car, even in the snow :)

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Wasn't mine was it :(

I like this Milano photo ;)

View attachment 18436
:rofl:

Milano in a few years time if you don't have a garage ;)

Great pics zai0s. I really feel for you having this kind of weather when you have just got your car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts