2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Potentially bought a type r interior, how much do you think its worth? Got door cards and front and rear seats, its imacculate... Domt know whether to keep it or sell it...

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No carpets, I think thats too much red anyway :p ive fitted them in my type s, not going to fit door cards though. They look and feel great!
Pics coming soon :)

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres the pics, I prefer these seats to the type S ones. Only thing I dislike is the type R logo as it looks like im trying to make it something it isn't, but o well :)

Of course just got to sell my type s ones now.

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know :D so nice to drive in

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Looks awesome mate haha..

One of the main reasons i went from the ep3 to the fn2 was due to the interior... i think the fn2's interior is a lovely place to be!

Now you can have that pleasure aswell without having below 30mpg fuel consumption ha ha :)

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, in my opinion the fn2 interior is the best sporty hatchback interior of its time, and yeh 50mpg for me ;)

·
UKDM
779 Posts
It goes well without the red door cards and carpet

I prefer to think of it as 30mpg with a free type r interior ;)

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeh i like the way that there is some red but not too much :)

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does anyone know whether the type r logo can be unpicked? i really want to take it off, but dont know if it will leave a mark :-/

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its a goodidea but i dont think it would look right, i might just have to brand my car up as a type r lol. Its a shame, i love the seats but the type r badge just bugs me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts