2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Iwouldnt like this jangling while I was driving
Have you considered this:
2 x Type R Keyfobs Keyrings Oblong Design on eBay (end time 13-Nov-09 12:38:52 GMT)
I have the Type S version and its good value and a quality item
2 x Type S Keyfobs Keyrings Oblong Design on eBay (end time 26-Oct-09 19:19:32 GMT)
True - I personally don't have any keyrings - due to jangling, scratching the area where the key's inserted - but if your thing is keyring's etc, it must be said alternatives can't touch the one I posted, interms of looks.. :D IMO. Doesn't look that long/big in comparison to the ring you actually place your keys on anyway, so I doubt it'd be a massive issue.

I have the top one from eBay and it's actually quite good.
Sorry mate :( Honesty.. best policy.. and that..

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
I think the leather ones look old fashioned.

The top ones looks pretty smart, I'm also after one but at the moment there isn't much choice.

Dal

·
Wheel Man
169 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the top one from eBay and it's actually quite good.
Have you got an actual picture on some keys as opposed to the one in the link? Wouldn't mind seeing a true to life image...

Still unsure of what to go for...

·
Registered
229 Posts
ive got both 1st and 3rd rings posted :) theyr nice especially the 1st one posted

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive got both 1st and 3rd rings posted :) theyr nice especially the 1st one posted
You mean the one I posted mate? Can you get pics as would be interested to see them in "real life" rather than an image... if that makes sense!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts