2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm about to order the Mugen rep from type r kits, question is though do I go with the carbon fibre painted spoiler or non carbon? Also has anyone had discount for being a civinfo member?
Here's A shot of my car just now ?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Personal preference mate, if it were me and i had the cash id go varbon as it will go with the rest of your car lovely

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please share how the fitment was. I bought intake garnish from them and they were perfect, but Mugen spoiler is a much bigger part.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered the non carbon one as I'm not comfortable paying £750 for a spoiler ?

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Will look very nice aswel mate...are you buying it sprayed?... Use the money ypu save on mods for powaaa! :smile3:

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Sweet....im guna get my rear bumper from em soon... Guna buy it sorayed aswel as woukdnt want great fitment to be comprimised by anything less than perfect spray job

·
Registered
575 Posts
Any pics with it on mate? I enquired about 1 but was told that they are fully booked for months and won't be able to paint one for me.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Wow that looks awesome. Fantastic in white. Where did you get it fitted mate? Complicated?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice! Yes it most definitely does! Is the quality of the spoiler good? And does it fit over the existing spoiler?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! Yes it most definitely does! Is the quality of the spoiler good? And does it fit over the existing spoiler?
Yeah spoiler is cracking quality, never seen a genuine one so can't compare but I doubt it would be easy to tell them apart. No you remove the old one, then just a straight swap.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Couldn't be further away! You had any other mods done? I just upgraded all the bulbs to xenon whites. Looks awesome

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Couldn't be further away! You had any other mods done? I just upgraded all the bulbs to xenon whites. Looks awesome

I've got quite a few mods now ?.
Tegiwa cat back
HKS RSK
Rota Gr6 wheels
Tegiwa carbon bonnet
Short shifter
GP Kit.

Nice I've not done my lights, side lights are still yellow lol.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Awesome! Looking at a HKS myself but we shall see. Def get the lights mate. Transforms the car completely

1 - 20 of 22 Posts