2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just Placed Order For A Limited Edition Type R 2008 Model, Remapped To 225 Bhp.

Albesto Silver, Sat Nav, Full Leather Interior, Front And Back Skirts, Mud Flaps, Premium Mats Etc

This Car Will Have The Full Monty And Will Post Pics When Delivered.

Please Note: This Car Is A One Off And Not Available Anywhere!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Warranty And Insurance

So, how will you get on with the insurance and 3 year warranty then mate.

WARRANTY IS STILL COVERED FOR THE PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH.

GOT TRADERS INSURANCE AND MODIFIED VEHICLES ARE INCLUDED IN MY POLICY

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Full Leather? Thats not standard either are you having the seats recovered?

Its not really a limited edition either, Its just a remapped Type R, I'm waiting on it becoming avalible to do mines like I did my old car. Technically everyones car could be quoted as being a limited edition cause everyone will have something a little bit different to the next.

If you want it to be really limited edition then get one with stone chip resistant paint lol!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Tell how did you get this o so special type R then?

·
Registered
41 Posts
has anyone got the hondata ecu replacement on there FN2 yet iv heard it will give you an extra 20-25bhp?

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
has anyone got the hondata ecu replacement on there FN2 yet iv heard it will give you an extra 20-25bhp?
I think I can safely say that so far the answer is no (on this site anyway), otherwise someone else would have a 'limited edition' CTR :p Although they wouldn't have called it that

·
King of the rodeo
4,826 Posts
Its not really a limited edition either, Its just a remapped Type R, I'm waiting on it becoming avalible to do mines like I did my old car. Technically everyones car could be quoted as being a limited edition cause everyone will have something a little bit different to the next.
Mines the only one to be driven by CZ. It's unique that way :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi, Just Placed Order For A Limited Edition Type R 2008 Model, Remapped To 225 Bhp.

Albesto Silver, Sat Nav, Full Leather Interior, Front And Back Skirts, Mud Flaps, Premium Mats Etc

This Car Will Have The Full Monty And Will Post Pics When Delivered.

Please Note: This Car Is A One Off And Not Available Anywhere!!!
Sounds like the demo at Solihull Avonvale Honda to me. Is it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the hondata remapped ecu on my FN2 type-r. don't know about the amount of extra horsepowers but the car feels now totally different! I think the best thing for everyday use is increased torque and lowered vtec point.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I have the hondata remapped ecu on my FN2 type-r. don't know about the amount of extra horsepowers but the car feels now totally different! I think the best thing for everyday use is increased torque and lowered vtec point.
That doesn't sound good really if you use the car day to day. Hope its not too much more torque especially on a FWD system and how much lower is the Vtec point? Does the VSA still work with this mod?

·
Registered
45 Posts
That doesn't sound good really if you use the car day to day. Hope its not too much more torque especially on a FWD system and how much lower is the Vtec point? Does the VSA still work with this mod?
I believe there is really nothing to worry about with this little increased power and torque. as we've seen with EP3 type-r's (and all the mods people have on them), these machines are built to last!;) the vtec point is now somewhere around 3800 rpm. and yes, the VSA still works with the hondata ecu.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I believe there is really nothing to worry about with this little increased power and torque. as we've seen with EP3 type-r's (and all the mods people have on them), these machines are built to last!;) the vtec point is now somewhere around 3800 rpm. and yes, the VSA still works with the hondata ecu.

V-tec point at 3800 rpm !!!! [smilie=shock.gif]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nahkuri, when you had the hondata ecu fitted did you have to go to the honda dealer to have yr keys and immobiliser reinstalled on the new ecu...im seriously thinking of getting it done on my FN2...and gonna get a milltek back box fitted aswell..oi oi

1 - 20 of 114 Posts