2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am organising a meet over at the Trafford centre on either 3rd, 4th or 5th of June.

So far we have a collection of FN2, EP3, DC5 and accord type R's. 2 Championship White editions too. There are 13 cars so far and hoping for more.

There is also the potential to speak to total Honda magazine for a photo shoot.

Register your date preference and interest here. You don't need to have a type R, but would be good if your into the performance car scene and have done some modding :)

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
I'm not sure if mine is real? I heard CTRO think FN2's aren't real type R's? and since then I've questioned if mine is fake even though I bought it brand new from Honda ;)

If it turns out mine is real, I might be up for a visit :)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I'm not sure if mine is real? I heard CTRO think FN2's aren't real type R's? and since then I've questioned if mine is fake even though I bought it brand new from Honda ;)

Is your car a CTR

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
CTRO?? This'll be a really friendly meet then.... NOT!

·
Mugenised C/W
936 Posts

Na your one is definitely fake, the bloke from Swindon told you so,:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
CTRO?? This'll be a really friendly meet then.... NOT!
I got a really nice welcome too. A
Certain member telling me only TypeR's allowed. That made me chuckle. The mod who runs it kindly reminded them that my non TypeR would destroy the majority of their cars etc. Then they progressed into teaching me the queens English. Amusing

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
yeh will pass on the ctro meet as i have a FN2 and its not a real one and is slow aint it ** compared to the old one!As i keep getting told by teenage ep3 owners!

·
Mugenised C/W
936 Posts
yeh will pass on the ctro meet as i have a FN2 and its not a real one and is slow aint it ** compared to the old one!As i keep getting told by teenage ep3 owners!
Same here, my car's dead slow and doesn't handle due to the inferior rear suspension.;)

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
Yeh had that one loads of times maself.Aint got independent rear suspension so it handles rubbish dont it.Funny that because neither has the original clio sport and that is one of the best handling hot hatches around!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts