2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I am new to the forum, I am considering buying a lovely red type R and I am having seconds thoughts supposed to be collecting it on tuesday?
Are there a few meets on here?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot pick the car up for a week don't want the current owner to abuse her lol

Where are the meets?

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
As Dezi said get it, dont judge it on the first day give it as month and you'll love it. Why do i say a month? because you will have to learn to drive again lol, i came from a civic diesel......turbo did all the work lol it made me lazy. with the R you are more involved and everthing is about timing as the dont have the torque of a turbo.
You will love her if you dont turn out to be a lazy driver;)

P.S. this forum is full of top people and help is never too far away

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
hi mate get the R iv had mine 2 months and love it
and come to the silvstone meet 3rd of april call silverstone and qoute [BARC 1101] this will get you 2 for 1 tickets and will only cost a tenna
there is a thread in the meetings section which will tell you everything you need to know
congrats for finding the best civic forum on the web

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Thing I love about the car is Way you got to drive it you can't be lazy with it and it keeps you on your toes, another good things if the car is well service and proper gear changes the engine seems bullet proof even with a good thrashing!

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Don't worry about a thing.

I've owned mine for 2 months now and I love it to bits. Best car I've had so far (owned Vectra 1.8, Vectra 1.9 CDTI [150] and BMW 325i sport). And as everyone says you cannot drive this car with a lazy mind, you need to work it to get the pleasure from it :D but it's worth it :cool:

Good luck ;)

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Six months in with my CTR and loving it...a very different driving style....worth every penny.

Drive it like you stole it :police:
yes drive it like you stole it thats how it drives best
give it some vtec and feel the smile get bigger :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts