2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Girls,

Been Driving CTR'S since i was 18 years old, i had a 2004/54 Ep3 then got a 2005/55 Final Edition Ep3 and This being my Third. In March 2007 got the all new Fn2 GT.

Since owning ive added, HID's, Front & Rear Spliter's And a new Private Plate. Hope you like the Photos.

041.jpg

045.jpg

023.jpg

042.jpg

026.jpg

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice :D

CTR in silver is one of the best for me :)

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
:hello2: Johnno & welcome,

nice looking car you have there mate, I'm sure the Milano owners are only jealous of the stunning silver metallic, bet you're glad you paid the premium ;)

Looks fantastic matey [smilie=grinn.gif]

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome johnno

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Many Thanks for the Very Warm Welcome!

There are a few members that already know me on here. Some of them ive had the privilage to work on there car's, Fitting Milltek systems, HIDs kits, and also Spliter's.

How does the Fn2 compare to the Ep3?
Well i loved my ep3's to bits and they were alot of fun. But the Fn2 is so much more of a car! Put it this way unless you was in V-tec the Ep3 didnt excite me that much. The Fn2 Excites me everytime i look at it, let alone drive it. I feel that the Fn2 gains traction better than the Ep3 and even tho it has the rear tortion beam it holds the road better in corners. It also makes a better Engine Note, And I think it makes all of its rivals look dated.

Look forward to seeing Rich and Vince tomorrow at South Mimms

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Type r

Very nice cars.:cool:

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
How does the Fn2 compare to the Ep3?
Well i loved my ep3's to bits and they were alot of fun. But the Fn2 is so much more of a car! Put it this way unless you was in V-tec the Ep3 didnt excite me that much. The Fn2 Excites me everytime i look at it, let alone drive it. I feel that the Fn2 gains traction better than the Ep3 and even tho it has the rear tortion beam it holds the road better in corners. It also makes a better Engine Note, And I think it makes all of its rivals look dated.
Thanks for that Johnno, there is so much talk about how they compare it's always great to hear from someone who has actually owned and driven both. :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah the 55 plate was a Final Edition, Had the Red Recaro's, Red carpet, Momo steering wheel, Rear tints all as standard. Fn2 steals the show tho!
2004_0103Image0004.jpg
Front angle

1 - 20 of 126 Posts