2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got rid of the Type R back in sept and was carless while I waited for something I like to come along within my price range ;(

Have been looking into the TT RS for a while now and my ideal spec came along a couple of weeks back

Picked the car up during the week. Now I thought the Type R was pretty quick but MY GOD this thing is a rocket! Also, the sound with sport exhaust is brilliant. Totally different driving experience as there is power everywhere in the rev range, in any gear.

Still miss the Type R and will still be hanging about this forum as it has been very helpful!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys!

colour is however suzuka grey, very difficult to capture in pictures! A bit more an ice white, if you look at the white bmw behind you will see the difference.

The cars like a caged animal, just eggs you on to go faster, not good for my licence!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Very nice.

I've seen someone floor one of these off the mark and it was soooo fast! Don't know if they used launched control but I haven't seen many cars that could touch it off the mark, no build up in revs just instantly gone.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice.

I've seen someone floor one of these off the mark and it was soooo fast! Don't know if they used launched control but I haven't seen many cars that could touch it off the mark, no build up in revs just instantly gone.
Yeh very quick off the mark, there's a chap over the TT Forum thats had 0-60 in about 3.2 secs with just a remap!! Think a remap to 410bhp is next on the agenda!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Haha never really timed really ? The power & traction is all in your right foot & knowing how to put it down :) but it's fun fun fun & surprises a lot of cars & I have just one big :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Haha never really timed really ? The power & traction is all in your right foot & knowing how to put it down :) but it's fun fun fun & surprises a lot of cars & I have just one big :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)
ive got a stopwatch.....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts