2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, so hello all :)

I used to own a JRSC super charged cosmic EP3 and sold it years back! It's actually on PH for sale now. Anyway I'm now looking for a standard FN2, and have found 3 which interest me!

08, Milano, 34k, GT, FHSH- £6.8k
07, Milano, 44k, GT, nav and HFT, FHSH, £6.8k
07, silver, 37k, GT, FHSH - £6.8k

Do these prices seem fair and which would to say is best to go for?

Any help is appreciated!

Bradders

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Prices sound fair but you can't decide on those details alone - I'd go and have a look at them and see what condition they are in before contemplating a decision.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prices sound fair but you can't decide on those details alone - I'd go and have a look at them and see what condition they are in before contemplating a decision.
Oh yes of course, I just didn't want to travel if the prices seemed to much!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Check out piston heads, autotrader, the for sale section on here. You'll get a decent idea of what they are asking at the moment.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out piston heads, autotrader, the for sale section on here. You'll get a decent idea of what they are asking at the moment.
I have been looking at PH, Autotrader, eBay and Gumtree for some time now, and these 3 take my fancy!

Only thing is you never actually know whether the cars are selling, and if they are, what they actually sell for!

·
Registered
432 Posts
They seem fair if private, expect to pay more from a main dealer, I paid 7.5 for mine in November as it was from a ford garage with 6 month warranty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts