2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
32500 €, basic type-r. Then there's the Type-R + which is 37500 €. The basic model doesnt have airconditioning or foglights..

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We'll.. i can forget about it now.. they've rised the price way up.. I wonder does the Type-R + have the SatNav pack?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll Honda blew the sales on finland now.. the old one was 29700€.. How can they justify a 7500€ rise? The Type R+ had better then have the SatNAV and all other dual airconditioning accessories included. Otherwise i cant see why the price is so unreasonably high? I mean that's 25k£?!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Lucky Finland

Hi Pikkumies,
€32000 + for the basic type R worries you - you should try Denmark, where the 1,8 i-VTEC Sport has a retail figure of €35925 and my car - 1.8 i-VTEC Sport - went on the road with CD changer and a tow bar added for €37800. Be happy and grab it when it is released - I wish I could but I expect the basic type R price to be more than €48000 in Denmark, as that is already the price for the 2,2 CDTI Executive, and much as I'd love to get my hands on a type R, that price is (much to my regret) beyond my retirement purse.:VroumVroum01:

·
Registered
66 Posts
32500 €, basic type-r. Then there's the Type-R + which is 37500 €. The basic model doesnt have airconditioning or foglights..
don't know what is with dealers in our countries...they are robbing us...30k EUR for basic type r, 35K EUR for type r GT. The civic 5 door 2.2 diesel is 29k EUR...GTI is 26k EUR, Focus ST is 27K EUR...it's just not fair!

·
Registered
45 Posts
hmm.. 32500 for the basic type-r sounds quite ok but that 37500 is way overpriced!:mad: where did you get these prices? i have already ordered a gt- (or + or whatever..) model here in finland and totally can´t believe the price could be that high.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really think they've made a huge price jump compared to the older type-r... i get that the Basic is 32,5k, since the old was 29,8k but.. come on.. the accessories on the basic type-r version are very limited, no airoconditioning, no fog lights...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
hmm.. 32500 for the basic type-r sounds quite ok but that 37500 is way overpriced!:mad: where did you get these prices? i have already ordered a gt- (or + or whatever..) model here in finland and totally can´t believe the price could be that high.

I have the official Honda Finland press release printed by the Dealer (rinta-jouppi) The website should be online next week. Nice one.. i hope you have the extra cash :). The press release just mentions the type-r + having automatic airconditioning, 6 speaker sound system, cruise control and fog lights.. i dont even know if it has the SatNAV! i also agree it's WAY overpriced!

My dealer told me if i ordered today the car would be delivered in march. So not another 6 months wait like it was with the old civic :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
In Holland the 3-door Type S and Type R are also finally priced. They will be sold at 26,445 euro for the 1.8 Type S, 31,245 for the 2.2 Type S, 31,845 for the stripped down 2.0 Type R and 34,995 euro for the normal Type R.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the official Honda Finland press release printed by the Dealer (rinta-jouppi) The website should be online next week. Nice one.. i hope you have the extra cash :). The press release just mentions the type-r + having automatic airconditioning, 6 speaker sound system, cruise control and fog lights.. i dont even know if it has the SatNAV! i also agree it's WAY overpriced!

My dealer told me if i ordered today the car would be delivered in march. So not another 6 months wait like it was with the old civic :)
there are three versions of the type-r on the honda finland pages (mallit->lisävarusteet) http://www.honda-access.com/fi/fi/products/index.jsp, 2.0R RACE, 2.0R and 2.0R TOP. in my opinion the top version should have the navigation system or bass pack or something extra included and the R version could be more like the UK gt model. well, who knows..:?: must ask the dealer on monday. too bad for me if the first cars coming here are going to be only race and top versions. i sold my vivid blue -05 ctr last summer and ordered a new one. but i definetely am not going to spend about 2500 for a navigation system. i don't have the extra cash for that!;) but on the other hand i won't buy another new car without air con (as i did in -05). time will tell! but still 37500 is far too much for a car that still is just honda civic.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
but still 37500 is far too much for a car that still is just honda civic.
Oi!! watch it. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

And yes you're right it is expensive.

·
Registered
45 Posts
well, now i've seen the prices and i guess i have to accept them! the basic type-r: 32800e, type-r plus: 37250e. metallic colour +420e, handling fee +600e. apparently the type-r plus is just like the UK gt-version, except that it comes with the xenon headlights. so it's time for decisions whether i'm gonna take the car i've ordered or not.:confused:

·
Registered
66 Posts
well, now i've seen the prices and i guess i have to accept them! the basic type-r: 32800e, type-r plus: 37250e. metallic colour +420e, handling fee +600e. apparently the type-r plus is just like the UK gt-version, except that it comes with the xenon headlights. so it's time for decisions whether i'm gonna take the car i've ordered or not.:confused:
Is that basic Type R the same model as Type R in UK and does it come with climate? If not can you have it as an option because the R plus model is 5k EUR more and I could live without extra stuff in gt model...I ask that because here they don't know yet what models and specs will be for our market but I supose it will be like yours...

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
looks like the UK models are being built to a price limit if the Finnish ones can have HIDs but the UK ones can't?

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
PS - huge apols if that should have been 'Finlandish' ones, or something else :oops:

UK geography isn't my strongest subject, let alone once I cross any water...

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks like the UK models are being built to a price limit if the Finnish ones can have HIDs but the UK ones can't?
I would gladly exchange with you guys on that price limit...If I were in England I would pay 10k EUR less for CTR...damn

Btw. for you people in UK would any of you buy CTR if it would cost 24200 pounds?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts