2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been posted already (I didn't see it anywhere...)

Spoke to my dealer earlier today. Honda apparently released the pricing of the 07CTR just after 6pm today...

CTR - £17,600 OTR
CTR GT - £18,600 OTR
only options listed on the system at the moment are:
19" Alloys - £950
SatNav/HFT £1400
Met Paint £375

GT has auto wipers, auto lights, electric folding mirrors, split climate control and a few other things he rattled off so fast I missed them!

Brochures avail towards end of December with the price list about week later (too hard to publish together?)

this infor is from a type r forum i use, not mine personnaly though i will be speaking to stealer tomorrow!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't think 19" wheels will last 5 minutes ( kerbs, potholes ) , and lets not have any whinging about the price of tyres because you know its going to go through them!!:D :D

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I wonder how much the air-con will be as an option on the standard R?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for copy/pasting/stealing my post insano ! !

had a play today at the dealers with the satnav/hft option (on an Exec model) the voice control is unbelieveable...

no need to take your hands off the steering wheel except to change gear ! (Why can't we have an IDrive option?)

The voice control not only does the sat-nav & phone - but also the air con, the radio/cd/ipod etc..

@bungle - the standard ctr will have air-con - just not the split control. (the passenger control is on the passenger door - where you would expect the window control to be)

I've opted for :
CTR GT
SatNav/HFT
Milano Red
Ipod interface
Should come to about £20,200ish I recon..

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Thanks for copy/pasting/stealing my post insano ! !

had a play today at the dealers with the satnav/hft option (on an Exec model) the voice control is unbelieveable...

no need to take your hands off the steering wheel except to change gear ! (Why can't we have an IDrive option?)

The voice control not only does the sat-nav & phone - but also the air con, the radio/cd/ipod etc..

@bungle - the standard ctr will have air-con - just not the split control. (the passenger control is on the passenger door - where you would expect the window control to be)

I've opted for :
CTR GT
SatNav/HFT
Milano Red
Ipod interface
Should come to about £20,200ish I recon..
Standard CTR does NOThave Air Con. Sorry.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deal is confirmed.

Got offered 9700 part ex for my 04 plate type r (no aircon ) with 18k on clock for a march trade in.

seems reasonable to me but still gunna try and sell it private nearer the date

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea, sorry i meant the other way round...no aircon unless specified by the customer...but the spec of the car determines whether it has aircon too...as today, we built 30 non-aircon cars...as we did the other day...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Type 'R' price in exchange for 1.8 ES

I went to my dealer, whom I have had business with over the past 5 years and brought 4 cars (old style civic, Accord Type 'R', new civic and a Jazz for my partner).

He has quoted £18,600 for new civic. Bad news though he is only offering me £12,750 for my 1.8 ES. Therefore another £5,750 to pay and that's before any extra's that I might want.

I must say that I was most disappointed with the offer for the ES and although he did take into consideraton, allegedy, the fact that I was a good and loyal customer that is the best offer he could give me.

Anyone got any thoughts on that offer?

Trevor B

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah I know which dealer you're talking about and I'm not surprised. I got a quote over the phone from them for my last car then when I went in they tried to deny it right until I started to leave.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts