2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

type r price? true or not?

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Tydo 
#1 ·
Don't know if this has been posted already (I didn't see it anywhere...)

Spoke to my dealer earlier today. Honda apparently released the pricing of the 07CTR just after 6pm today...

CTR - £17,600 OTR
CTR GT - £18,600 OTR
only options listed on the system at the moment are:
19" Alloys - £950
SatNav/HFT £1400
Met Paint £375

GT has auto wipers, auto lights, electric folding mirrors, split climate control and a few other things he rattled off so fast I missed them!

Brochures avail towards end of December with the price list about week later (too hard to publish together?)

this infor is from a type r forum i use, not mine personnaly though i will be speaking to stealer tomorrow!

See less See more
#7 ·
I wonder how much the air-con will be as an option on the standard R?

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks for copy/pasting/stealing my post insano ! !

had a play today at the dealers with the satnav/hft option (on an Exec model) the voice control is unbelieveable...

no need to take your hands off the steering wheel except to change gear ! (Why can't we have an IDrive option?)

The voice control not only does the sat-nav & phone - but also the air con, the radio/cd/ipod etc..

@bungle - the standard ctr will have air-con - just not the split control. (the passenger control is on the passenger door - where you would expect the window control to be)

I've opted for :
CTR GT
SatNav/HFT
Milano Red
Ipod interface
Should come to about £20,200ish I recon..

#18 ·
Type 'R' price in exchange for 1.8 ES

I went to my dealer, whom I have had business with over the past 5 years and brought 4 cars (old style civic, Accord Type 'R', new civic and a Jazz for my partner).

He has quoted £18,600 for new civic. Bad news though he is only offering me £12,750 for my 1.8 ES. Therefore another £5,750 to pay and that's before any extra's that I might want.

I must say that I was most disappointed with the offer for the ES and although he did take into consideraton, allegedy, the fact that I was a good and loyal customer that is the best offer he could give me.

Anyone got any thoughts on that offer?

Trevor B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.