2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, washed the car yesterday and noticed i have a plantation starting to grow in the rear lights.

mainly the top half of the central cluster with the foggies in it is green at the top where the water would usually sit / run. In addition to this, the offisde indicator lense has the same issue starting.

Anyone else had this? 09 plate on 17k so still within warranty

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
obviously a leak somewhere, take it back and tell them you want a new cluster as you dont remember asking for wildlife.

Or send a letter to the DVLA stating that your car is now producing Oxygen and you would like a lower tax classification.

Failing the above two, chuck some vegetable seeds in there with some miracle grow, that way if you get hungry you can have a little snack

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
obviously a leak somewhere, take it back and tell them you want a new cluster as you dont remember asking for wildlife.

Or send a letter to the DVLA stating that your car is now producing Oxygen and you would like a lower tax classification.

Failing the above two, chuck some vegetable seeds in there with some miracle grow, that way if you get hungry you can have a little snack
See, they always held water around the edges after washing but this has just appeared pretty quickly.

Might see if i can grow some apples, quite partial to a granny smith or 2.

·
OMG8THGENEX
842 Posts
+1 ... had shrubbery growing in mine for a while now! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.