2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I remember seeing on here a really nice clip for the seat belt on a type R seat, that protects the seat and stops the belt from disappearing into the back.

Annoyingly, despite many searches I can't find it.. mostly because searching seat belt holder comes up with a million other hits.

It wasn't a Honda item, I am hoping someone knows the one I mean and can link to it.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I remember it but very expensive for what it is.

We need to get someone to make some.belt annoys me so much as always gets hooked on top lever

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Hi guys

I remember seeing on here a really nice clip for the seat belt on a type R seat, that protects the seat and stops the belt from disappearing into the back.

Annoyingly, despite many searches I can't find it.. mostly because searching seat belt holder comes up with a million other hits.

It wasn't a Honda item, I am hoping someone knows the one I mean and can link to it.

Thanks!
You mean this puppy?

http://www.gotuning.com/product_info.php?products_id=1781

Still pondering whether to get a pair myself bur the price is a bit steep :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
The amount of times I drop off a passenger and they just let go of the belt (which snags on the lever).. I always forget until the first bend when you hear the CLUNK sound! so annoying.. :mad:

That is a great idea Steve, shame about the price though.. is that just for 1?! :l

1 - 6 of 6 Posts