2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just had my sound system upgrade at SOURCE chapeltown sheffield they did an amazing job. during the install i noticed that the front and rear speakers are all 6.5" so if you use the wiki for installs on a Type R check your sizes first mine is the new 08 chassis. dont buy the 51/4" speakers then check what you have. :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
So exactly what did you get ? how much?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not sure but defo read it on here somewhere as i ordered the 51/4" and they were wrong but luckily they had some 6.5" just wanted people to be sure of what they need.:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
So what did you order exactly and how much did it cost?

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
anyone know the part number for tweeter housing ( front doors ) on the type R ? I want to try get some ready for my sound install ;) one big job coming up [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
anyone know the part number for tweeter housing ( front doors ) on the type R ? I want to try get some ready for my sound install ;) one big job coming up [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

08A55-SMR-600 is the complete tweeter kit with speakers.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rainbow ipaul 4 chanel amp, Hertz hi energy components for front doors, Hertz energy coaxial for the rear panels, Audiocontrol LR7 OEM interface with mp3 phono adaptor, 4x2 door kits of dynamat extreme, Audison amp fitting kit, good quality speaker cable plus fitting of the above. price dont ask just in case the other half ever reads this thread but if you really have to know pm me and i'll pm you back with the prices. O and it sound fantastic although a bit on the trebley side until speakers are run in the the dealer will adjust the gains in a few weeks so my base will be turned up and will sound heavenly. :D:D:D;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
£££

Rainbow ipaul 4 chanel amp, Hertz hi energy components for front doors, Hertz energy coaxial for the rear panels, Audiocontrol LR7 OEM interface with mp3 phono adaptor, 4x2 door kits of dynamat extreme, Audison amp fitting kit, good quality speaker cable plus fitting of the above. price dont ask just in case the other half ever reads this thread but if you really have to know pm me and i'll pm you back with the prices. O and it sound fantastic although a bit on the trebley side until speakers are run in the the dealer will adjust the gains in a few weeks so my base will be turned up and will sound heavenly. :D:D:D;)
Come on how much was this approx?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank god i can't afford to upgrade mine! YOU LOST ME AT IPAUL!!!:D

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep it costs thats for sure but the sounds it produces is truly amazing even using the factory locations. money well spent if you have it to spare. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts