2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon!

Ill start by saying i have had a search about the forum and on the web for the info but i cant find exactly what im looking for.

Basically i wanted to know what the standard spec/options are for the Type R GT?

I've see loads of for sale adverts for GT models and they all seem to include different things.

Going off the spec list here ... Civic - Type R - Civinfo Wiki

It implies that everything under the GT section of the spec box on that page is standard on every Type R GT. But is this correct?

Ive seen dealers and private adverts quoting some of those things but not all of them in adverts.

Looking to buy very soon, hopefully within the next couple of weeks, so any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
That list correct.

I think you will find people posting the advert are unaware of the additional bits and haven't listed them.

If you ask or view them they will all the the same standard bits as in the wiki.

Most Type R's are GT to the people are not going to put everything down as it is standard.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi just wondering if you would be interested I am currently selling my civic type r gt with 9000 miles in Milano red if your interested

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice one thankyou for clearing that up!

and yeah i have seen it advertised in the forsale section.
Im only looking for a NHB Type r though mate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts