2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Good price, as long as everything is included. Technically, the mesh, reflectors and exhaust trims are seperate part numbers, check to make sure these are included.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good price, as long as everything is included. Technically, the mesh, reflectors and exhaust trims are seperate part numbers, check to make sure these are included.
They have the mesh, but i'll be using the reflectors & exhaust trims from mine..
Seemed a good price considering they are brand new, just wanted another opinion before i cough up the cash :)

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
Aren't they the same as the Type S but just painted?
yes.

Have you not got a quote on painting your ones first? because im sure it wouldnt cost that much?

As for what you paid yeah its cheap for buying something brand new from the dealer but they do tend to go for anything from £50-£100 used. I paid £40 for the pair in black. and they probably would have been good enough to go on a black car but i had them painted blue (obviously). :)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
For £450 you may as well pay the extra and get the GP Pack. You could get that for £620 delivered from Cox Motor Parts in your colour.

On the other hand, I paid £300 for all my skirts and splitters to be colour coded. Getting your car colour coded at a proper body shop will be much cheaper than buying the different parts again.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Good job mate. Works out a lot cheaper if colour coded ;-)

Nice of them to agree to fit the splitters too. It will look amazing I guarantee it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts