2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Travelling east on M4 this week near Swindon spotted red Type R on single vehicle transporter.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
What? Couldn't be bothered to whip out a camera and follow the car while taking pictures with one hand out the window? :)

Good to know that they exist. Probably going to be tested by journalists or something.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Probably on the way to the Honda training institute at Colnbrooke near Slough. They'll have a few there I suppose for the bigwigs, sales staff and technicians to play with on there familiarization courses.:)

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
Are you sure it was a Type R? and not a Type S?
We want piccies next time!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Yer would been nice to see pics of it .

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm really interested to see what the type R will be like to drive. I ordered my 1.8 6 months ago in galaxy grey, expecting delivery soon, and was impressed by handling and performance. I'm really expecting great things frm the big brother :)

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Honda Revolutions said:
Prices from April 2005
What the..? Prices? For a forum? I'll pass, thanks.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Looks like they forgot to finish it!!! Is that how they are sent to the dealers to have 'dealer fit' options added??!?!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

BTW - I'm personally a bit underwhelmed by that.....maybe it'll look better in the 'flesh' - but for now, in those pics, it don't look THAT special.....

I'm off to the MPH show at Earls Court next Friday, so hopefully they'll have one there to poke around....

·
Registered
68 Posts
To me the pictures reminded me WHY I wanted a Type-R in the first place.

Looks like I'll be selling a kidney to purchase myself one of these beauties.

KIDNEY FOR SALE. COST IS 1 NEW CIVIC TYPE-R

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think the rear is very, very wrong.

Massive spoiler and some weird diffuser/spoiler thing at the bottom. Car definitely doesn't suit silver.

NHB or Milando Red methinks.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Yeah Shaz, maybe it IS just a colour thing with that one - but I reckon that it's understated-ness will be it's very appeal to alot of folk.......

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I think the rear is very, very wrong.

Massive spoiler and some weird diffuser/spoiler thing at the bottom. Car definitely doesn't suit silver.

NHB or Milando Red methinks.
Yep, theres no number plate on it !. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts

I know the Type-R is generally stripped out, but this is taking it a bit far surely? ;)

I also notice there are no front light washers - that would suggest it doesn't have HID headlights - strange.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts