2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question as to whether swapping Type s springs to type r springs would lead to needing to adjust camber in a way or whether there are any complications?

·
'Spoon' fed
445 Posts
No complications here mate. I swapped mine a while back. Although ride is a little stiffer! TBH I would just invest in some eibachs because as soon as you swap to CTR springs you'll notice hardly any difference! ;)

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest all i really want is a little drop i hate the stilts effect where the car looks like it should be seated but dont want to look like a 17 year old in a corsa

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Eibachs will lower by a tasteful amount, and you'll appreciate the better handling no matter how you drive your car. But in answer to your question I don't think you'd need to adjust the camber. :)

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
I wouldnt worry about the camber it wouldnt change by much, but i would get your tracking done as that will be out!!

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
You cannot adjust the camber unless you've bought camber adjustment bolts.
you can if you lower the car,if you change the springs in this case type r springs the camber will change by a small amount i would imagine tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.