2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - I'm new to the CTR community - so new mines not even been delivered yet - it arrives this week. went for a test drive and it was awesome. I was wondering if anyone knows of any hidden features the car may have? I had a Fiesta a few years back and it had an analog speedo but digital odometer if you held that in when you turned the engine on it would send all the dials crazy and the digital dial could do different functions like a digital rev counter etc etc. now i know the fiesta is pants in comparison, but does anyone know anything only true enthusiasts would know?

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. You made a great choice of car. Had mine almost a year and still look forward to driving it as much as the day i got it.
Have not discovered any hidden features yet though :( and haven't read about any on here. I'm sure if there were any hidden surprises someone on here would have found them by now.

Hope the days to pick up pass quickly for you :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Oh also its goes like hell, no surprizes there.

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
Not a surprise as such but still good...
Go into a tunnel, music off, windows down, 2nd gear and full throttle. OH YES ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
NEEMSTAR ......Had another smiley moment ...Your the original space cadet ... Got the right attitude to life ... dont loose it man...ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Not a surprise as such but still good...
Go into a tunnel, music off, windows down, 2nd gear and full throttle. OH YES ;)
Doesn't need to be an R, for that to be good fun :p

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
tunnel fun - a new craze sweeping the nation lol i can see it on the news now!

·
Registered
412 Posts
NEEMSTAR ...Tunnel fun ....Different strokes nowdays man ...When i was younger... it was a little boat... hopefully a hot girl and plenty of fun ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts