2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine was on a track i havnt stated where it took place or weather it was illegal, 2 mile long ex army base runway , i wonder if anyone else has done better on a closed track/runway or autobahn

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
mine was on a track i havnt stated where it took place or weather it was illegal, 2 mile long ex army base runway , i wonder if anyone else has done better on a closed track/runway or autobahn
Excellent, thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
is there a speed limiter with stock ECU?

i've noticed that on Flashpro MAP calibration there is a speed limiter remove feature which is not when use MAF.

·
Registered
109 Posts
267 km/h which is 167 miles/h as far as I remeber. There is no limiter at least in mine. The thing is that starting from 252 km/h (156 miles/h) you get around 1km/h every 30 seconds so it takes a while to get the car going that fast. It is more like 'gone with the wind' than 'gone in 60 seconds' but still ;)

·
Banned
365 Posts
267 km/h which is 167 miles/h as far as I remeber. There is no limiter at least in mine. The thing is that starting from 252 km/h (156 miles/h) you get around 1km/h every 30 seconds so it takes a while to get the car going that fast. It is more like 'gone with the wind' than 'gone in 60 seconds' but still ;)
:lol: :lol:

You're speedo is miles out!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Guys... I am not a 12 years old kiddo who's grandpa have an apache chopper in his barn. I don't have a reason to make such a things up. This does not make me a great driver neither my car a super car. It just mean that it is possible and I am dumb and irresponsible for trying ;)

This movie does not belong to me but it show stock FN2 doing 263 km/h (163 miles/h) and there are at least two additional persons in the car. When it comes to this 1km/h per 30 seconds it may be that it started later around 263 km/h not 252 as per my previous post. It was while ago. Sorry.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
mine did 172mph on the rollers...ive a picture of it..but havent tried it on the road...

the highest i've done is...lets just say its up there and way past the quoted figure lol...on a straight in kirkistown by the way!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts