2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Im running Falken FK452 (£75 each for camskill) and find them to be really good.

Reactions: -kev-

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Yeah got them last week. Still getting scrubbed but each day they get better and better. All of the feel and dry grip is there the same if not better than OEM bridgestones but you get the added benefit of almost the same level of grip in the wet too. Turn in and precision all excellent as the low noise levels on the road. They got the lowest rolling resistance on test so should be good for economy. I want my rears to go so I can change them to these.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Yeah got them last week. Still getting scrubbed but each day they get better and better. All of the feel and dry grip is there the same if not better than OEM bridgestones but you get the added benefit of almost the same level of grip in the wet too. Turn in and precision all excellent as the low noise levels on the road. They got the lowest rolling resistance on test so should be good for economy. I want my rears to go so I can change them to these.
Thanks for that, I did read the reviews and test in Autoexpress but good to hear first hand experience of them. :)

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Cheers Foulsmell - were you running RE050As before you changed to Asymmetric 2s? The thing I love most about my FD2 is its amazing steering feel and feedback from the road so whatever I fit, I don't want to lose that. I had Asymmetric 1s before and while they were good grip-wise, the sidewalls were a bit soft and they were a bit 'woolly' as a result. At the moment, I'm tempted by F1 Asymmetric 2s, Yoko AD08s and (more expensive still) some Michelin Super Sports in 225/40/18, which would have to be imported.

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
They were the reo50. I think the sides are slightly softer than them but they are precise. I know what you mean about the feel. I'm happy with them that's all I can say. Not driven an fd2. ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.