2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sick fed up with the ride on this car! BUMP,BUMP,CRASH,CRASH SHUDDER, SHUDDER,BANG,BANG,WALLOP!!!! you get the drift.:(

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
did you not test drive it before you bought it?

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Has he lives in edinburgh arnt most city centre street cobbles?no wonder he is having a harsh ride.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
the mugen struts are made by sachs as are the oem i would investigate this further before spending that kind of money.....

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Ask anyone who has them installed - Also tdi south who apply the frs as per Mugens instructions - there not just oem items sprayed silver:facepalm: the damping rate is improved no end and the ride hight is dropped lower at the front than the rear. Plus unlike generic coilovers the Mugen suspension was developed solely for the FN2. Do some research you'll see what I mean. Got a review below

FN2R • View topic - Review: Mugen Sports Suspension

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Its not the car, its a state of the roads. I've seen a change from Falkirk roads to Aberdeenshire roads.

Whole central belts is just crap.

Aberdeenshire. Holy crap its fantastic. Its just nice for a hot hatch like my RS, saying that the RS does have better suspension over the type r.

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
I quite like it - I just wish the dash area didn't crack loudly in sympathy half the time.

You can easily forget how stiff these things are until you drive something else.

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Ask anyone who has them installed - Also tdi south who apply the frs as per Mugens instructions - there not just oem items sprayed silver:facepalm: the damping rate is improved no end and the ride hight is dropped lower at the front than the rear. Plus unlike generic coilovers the Mugen suspension was developed solely for the FN2. Do some research you'll see what I mean. Got a review below

FN2R • View topic - Review: Mugen Sports Suspension
sorry buddy i think you misunderstood.... if they are made by sachs and you have the part number you may be able to order direct with the expensive badge is what i was getting at :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 67 Posts