2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, despite Clarkson's complaints, TG magazine has given the CTR its hot hatch of the year award in the latest issue, with this byline:

"Clarkson hates it but - and we'll say this quietly - he's wrong. The new Civic Type R might lack the raw, racier edge of its predecessor, but this one manages to be fun in the real world."

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn, I though we were over all this nonsense, that is only one persons opinion just the same as Clarksons was.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Up yours Clarkson

·
您看了
456 Posts
Why "SAY IT QUIETLY?", just sit him down and say "you're wrong you pigheaded g*t!
And your a total pigheaded g*t for calling someone nasty names just because their opinion doesn't match what you think their opinion should be. (Underlined for a bit of clarity for you to think about)

And before a moderator jumps on me for calling another member a "pigheaded g*t" maybe there should be a slight checking of the rules... Why is it totally ok to call someone who isnt a member names, but not ok to call a member names? There should be one rule for all, no name calling, and should this post need editing then every single anti Clarkson post needs to be edited also to remove any name calling and/or derogatory comments made.

ps. I think the magazine is wrong, not Clarkson. However, I respect the magazine writer has his opinion (just like those here) and I will not call them names for stating it.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
And your a total pigheaded g*t for calling someone nasty names just because their opinion doesn't match what you think their opinion should be. (Underlined for a bit of clarity for you to think about)

And before a moderator jumps on me for calling another member a "pigheaded g*t" maybe there should be a slight checking of the rules... Why is it totally ok to call someone who isnt a member names, but not ok to call a member names? There should be one rule for all, no name calling, and should this post need editing then every single anti Clarkson post needs to be edited also to remove any name calling and/or derogatory comments made.

ps. I think the magazine is wrong, not Clarkson. However, I respect the magazine writer has his opinion (just like those here) and I will not call them names for stating it.
Calm down!!! He's only joking I'm sure. Despite Clarksons opinion of the CTR he is very outspoken on a wide range of subjects and I'm sure he's been called worse in the past and would probably find this thread amusing. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Calm down!!! He's only joking I'm sure. Despite Clarksons opinion of the CTR he is very outspoken on a wide range of subjects and I'm sure he's been called worse in the past and would probably find this thread amusing. ;)
Adengunner is not the first member,or no doubt the last,to feel the wrath of Civpilot.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Of course I repect other peoples opinions, does not mean I have to agree with them. I am not a "Clarkson hater". I thoroughly enjoy TG, the most entertaining show on TV. One of my best Christmas presents was a years subscription for the magazine.
Civpilot, I do not consider myself a PHG, otherwise I could not do the job I do. Other members were quite correct when they said it was done with tongue in cheek and meant to be humerous. If you or any other supporter of this site found that offensive or against the rule of the site, then I would hope that you would accept an apology.

·
Registered
231 Posts

OMG!?!?! I guess Clarcson was offended by this, so you had to stand up and defend him... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes, despite Clarkson's complaints, TG magazine has given the CTR its hot hatch of the year award in the latest issue, with this byline:

"Clarkson hates it but - and we'll say this quietly - he's wrong. The new Civic Type R might lack the raw, racier edge of its predecessor, but this one manages to be fun in the real world."
Is there a link to this online anywhere?

Ta

·
Banned
165 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts