2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is their a chance honda could releasse a more powerful version of the current type r. Maybe with the s2000 engine which I thought they would have done in the first place to keep up with the competition?

ta

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Is their a chance honda could releasse a more powerful version of the current type r. Maybe with the s2000 engine which I thought they would have done in the first place to keep up with the competition?

ta
Probably not. This was mentioned around the same time the Type R concept was launched.

It could be something they do in years to come, but isn't the S2000 being replaced?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I dont know if you have a type R or not , but i think it ticks all the boxes ... style, performance, price, so why would you want a more powerfull car . I dont know if you have noticed but it is becoming harder for the spirited driver to find somewhere to really open them without the powers who think they know better telling you what you can or cant do, this situation will not get better . The other point about competition... Well there will always be bigger and faster thats the way it is .Just keepin it real man....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
I dont know if you have a type R or not , but i think it ticks all the boxes ... style, performance, price, so why would you want a more powerfull car . I dont know if you have noticed but it is becoming harder for the spirited driver to find somewhere to really open them without the powers who think they know better telling you what you can or cant do, this situation will not get better . The other point about competition... Well there will always be bigger and faster thats the way it is .Just keepin it real man....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
well said
there is word of a "product refresher" which might include more power and LSD, brembos e.t.c but i don't know how true this is and when it will happen.
to be fair in the real world 0.2 seconds aint going to make a difference.
once you drive the car you wont look back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts