2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've had my car for a week now and am loving it so far - only complaint is that it doesn't 'remember' the position of the driver's seat when you tip the seat forward to get to the back like my last car did.
I've only taken one photo of it as it was raining, but already the alloys are looking grubby.

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Its a real pain in the ass with the seats

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Looking nice :D

It's one thing that puts me off the Type S the no memory seats - it would frustrate the hell out of me!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looking nice :D

It's one thing that puts me off the Type S the no memory seats - it would frustrate the hell out of me!
Yeah, i have a rule: passengers in the back enter through the passenger side of the car. My car, my rules!

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Great colour!!!!

Mine is FILTHY at the moment... but still goes well.
Being a 5 door...no trouble with the seats but as has been said... Passenger side only!! should solve the problem

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Well, I've had my car for a week now and am loving it so far - only complaint is that it doesn't 'remember' the position of the driver's seat when you tip the seat forward to get to the back like my last car did.
I've only taken one photo of it as it was raining, but already the alloys are looking grubby.
The car looks just so right:)The only Civic that looks better than your combination is a Milano red Type R

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
........or a Milano Red Type S;)
If the body plastics were painted,but as standard I reckon the NHB looks better than the Milano Red-but Then I chose NHB so I guess I'm biased:)

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Hi and welcome to civinfo...........wrong colour mate !!! ;)

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
If you slide the base of the seat back first then raise the back rest part it does go back into place not completey the same but at least you dont have ram ya legs between the seat and the steering wheel!!! If you just lift the back rest first it wont slide back unless you use the lever!!!

Jayne x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the comments. The longer I've had it, the more I'm pleased I chose black - I think it looks smart with all the honda logos on the wheels, grill etc being in black (hey, its the small things in life)

Jayne - thanks for the tip about the seat.

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Thanks for all the comments. The longer I've had it, the more I'm pleased I chose black - I think it looks smart with all the honda logos on the wheels, grill etc being in black (hey, its the small things in life)

Jayne - thanks for the tip about the seat.
You tried it then???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts