2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Really been having a good think in the past week. Wanted some other opinions. What do people think of having my Type S alloys sprayed black?

Since having the GP pack fitted I think it would look great to have black alloys but without the cost of having to buy new alloys. So what do people think?

Would be going to a proper place to have them refurb'd in black. How much would that cost?

Anyone whos good at photoshop could possibly do me a massive favour here ;-)

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
i just got ma wheels powdercoated anthracite, think it makes the car look alot better, you should defo get them black

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone on here ever had the Type S ones done black? If so, some pictures would be great.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Im itching to lower mine but am not willing to pay an extra £500 on insurance just to declare them!! Crazy money! Will just have to wsit bit longer.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im itching to lower mine but am not willing to pay an extra £500 on insurance just to declare them!! Crazy money! Will just have to wsit bit longer.
Didn't think lowering your car would increase the insurance by that much? Ouch!

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Any modifications over here in N.I and insurers will hit you hard! I mean £80 to declare reversing sensors!!i wish i never bothered :( but dont wsnt to give them any reason to not pay up. Sori wayyy off topic lol. Springs and black rims will really set your car off mate but if i was you id be tempted to get a cheap set of type r wheels and refurb them satin black would look mean!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts