2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife has just come in and advised we have a mental type S driver in the Stockton area. Numberplate something like "**32 AND" ... I guess with it saying 32 it's a private reg? Milano Red Type S... driving without leaving enough distance, even behind a fellow Civ driver! Speeding and generally driving like a div... maybe ok for weekend driving but not at 5pm whilst everyone is trying to get home eh?!

On the upside I spotted a nice Type R in Milano Red the other day in Asda car park Stockton on Tees. They had a photography company... colin someone or other... start of the private plate was "K2", nice looking motor!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
The wife has just come in and advised we have a mental type S driver in the Stockton area. Numberplate something like "**32 AND" ... I guess with it saying 32 it's a private reg? Milano Red Type S... driving without leaving enough distance, even behind a fellow Civ driver! Speeding and generally driving like a div... maybe ok for weekend driving but not at 5pm whilst everyone is trying to get home eh?!

On the upside I spotted a nice Type R in Milano Red the other day in Asda car park Stockton on Tees. They had a photography company... colin someone or other... start of the private plate was "K2", nice looking motor!

GRRRR .............. hate that!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
all the bad drivers in your area seem to congregate at teeside park on a Wednesday night

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
i went down a bout two months ago for the first time i saw a cw ctr there was that you i know its a long time ago

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
ye that was were you were parked i remember right beside the entrance to the carpark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.