2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

So I've just bought a type s 2.2... love it

However after about 2hours of driving yesterday the seats have made my shoulders cramp up. I'm just wondering if you guys have any thoughts on how to solve the problem? New seats? padded seat covers?

I've got pretty wide shoulders

Thanks in advance

ps. sorry realised I screwed the title up :(

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
i didnt realise the type s seats were shoulder hugging like the type r seats, not sure what you could do about this really matey. adjusting the seat wont make any difference in my opinion.

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Have you tried re-adjusting your seat or steering wheel position?
Usually that helps!
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
941 Posts
Sadly you can't put any other Civic seats in except the S or R as all the 5 door seats don't fold forward.

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
i didnt realise the type s seats were shoulder hugging like the type r seats, not sure what you could do about this really matey. adjusting the seat wont make any difference in my opinion.
They aren't.

I had my shouldes cramping up on my 3-day motorway drive, only thing that helps is to do some relaxation exercises... and don't hug the steering wheel that hard ^^

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No they are not really shoulder hugging. I've just got wide shoulders. Not sure what to do about it now. Think I'll give it a week and see if I can get used to it, if not get a seat cover padded thing.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Ps. I never realised I could adjust the seat ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts