2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Ooh ooh yes that was me! We popped to B&Q to get our Christmas decks!

Lol, I hope you didn't spot us when we came out, as hubby was comparing my grille to a grille on a CTR (I think it was a CTR, must have had a red badge) and we must have looked really dodgy.

Since mine's actually an Si, it has dark chrome door handles, petrol cap and alloys. Turns out the bar that goes underneath the grille where the badge is, and under the headlights, is also dark chrome. But on mine you've got to look really really carefully, cos she's filthy :oops:

Where were you?!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Broomfield. Look out for my stealth fighter lol I really need to get a Civinfo sticker.

You live in cheaford then?

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Lol, we're in Broomfield! There's one or two down our road actually... you anywhere near Main Road?

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Lol, yeah, will definitely keep an eye out. We're next to Hobby Stores. :)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Sneak a peak down Roselawn Fields then ;) And I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok a bit rubbish with directions but I have to go today I'll probably get lost lol maybe see u later KAT.

By the way. Great reg plate.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
:) ;)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Where were you? Was I parked already, or was it on the road? Tell me you didn't get mixed up in whatever was going on on the A414 - it looked serious.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Interesting... cos I was at the back of the queue of parked vehicles on the side road we use to park in. Behind our neighbour's transit van. I s'pose you're sure it was me, since you know the numberplate?

A414 looked real nasty. Do you know what happened?

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No idea what happened. Yes it was as I drove up the broomfield road I saw you parked next to a big white van. Don't worry I'm not stalking you lol

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Really? You must have excellent eyesight then and quick reflexes, to see me parked at the end of Roselawn Fields as you flashed past...

Yeah, you're definitely a stalker lol ;)

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol I was coming back from a garage. There's normally a Hyundai coupe there ain't there? Lol I'm not a stalker your just the only civinfo person I know ;( lol
I use to have a mate live down there right down the bottom and to the right. It's a lovely place very quite and out te way.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh just got you not at the start with the big van then? Maybe I mistake the Hyundai for your civic. Oh can you believe I compared your car to a Hyundai. Lol

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Wash your mouth out!!! Outrageous, shouldn't be allowed...

Nope, I was down the bottom, behind the other transit ;) We don't live in Roselawn, we live on the track next to Hobby Stores... which is even more quiet and out of the way :)

What time are you normally hitting Chelmsford, and from what direction? I'm leaving my car at work tonight as we're all off out for the evening. Got to slum it with the plebs on the train tonight and in the morning :(

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol I'm in chepmsford at the moment. Was just driving about earlier lol oh Christmas party? Boring oh well just get wasted ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts