2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
** car looks nice from that picture. If you keep your eye out people will have them for sale and cheap i would say

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
v nice im considering some rages!!

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
on my 2nd set of blades and starting to get annoyed :mad:

May get a type R spoiler yet and i'm done :eek:

things i may get in the future

Remap to 193bhp
Type R spoiler
Rages

Leaving the car alone after that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get that tuning box out before you do anything. I dont think it would be doing your car anygood. Oh and my 193 bhp is FASTTTTTT

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
The tuning box never hurt no body :)

I can tell the difference and with the panel filter for sure, not bad for £80 either.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much did the tuning box and the panel filter cost you

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
£80 for tuning box from a local guy near me with a good rep.
£25 for panel filter off a mate.

I could notice a difference for sure i know its not like a £300 remap but im happy for the time being.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My Remap cost me £220 and if i coulda got 2 more guys gettin thiers done i woulda got it done for 200. Not bad + you get a print out of the rolling road

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
I may wait for Celtic tunings digital box to come out i dont want to have it removed by Honda.

How much more was your insurance once remapped?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
£0.00 pence because i didnt tell them lol. I was told that if i wanted the program removed he would remove it. Also he told me that if it was wiped by honda he would put it back on for me FOC

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
:) Not to good if cars in an accident though and they can track its remapped and not not insured - im not going into that now though.

I don't know anyone local actually that cheap celtic are £300+ last time i checked.

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
£0.00 pence because i didnt tell them lol. I was told that if i wanted the program removed he would remove it. Also he told me that if it was wiped by honda he would put it back on for me FOC
:police:

Nice car mate. Colour code it and you're all set.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts