2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
It might be the straker plates (plastic at front wheels) that are scraping, mine do over speed bumps but nothing to worry about
Took them off mate, still scrapes haha

Reactions: onearmbandit

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I only get scrapes going over bumps and out of drives etc it's the two little fin looking things each side under the bumper... Can tolerate it though as overall it's 10 times better

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Need me some 18's too what alloys you going for? Although I love the R 18's I don't want to make my car look like an R I like te37 style wheels

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Need me some 18's too what alloys you going for? Although I love the R 18's I don't want to make my car look like an R I like te37 style wheels
I've always fancied team dynamics I think they look beauty. Always had a soft spot for 19" rages as well although like you said... its another step towards looking like an R

·
drives a shed now
1,433 Posts
I've always fancied team dynamics I think they look beauty. Always had a soft spot for 19" rages as well although like you said... its another step towards looking like an R
Just keep the silver H's and anyone who knows the 8th gen will spot em driving past and know it's not an R ;) Do what you makes you happy!
Personally decided I didn't like the naked tailgate hump so put on a replica R spoiler. Even added Gerry's excellent S decals on quarters so it's even more obvious from the side.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts

The Pro 1.2 is it? The Team Dynamic range is lovely to be fair hard choice to be honest.... Rare to find decent sets second hand so end up spending 600 odd on a new set when you can get R 18's or 19's for cheaper but I'm not trying to make mine look like an R just happen to like everything on the R.... As above yes you are right I'll do what I like to my car to get it how I like just don't want people going look at him trying to be something he's not if you get me? Quite fancying a set of Rota Grid Drifts

·
drives a shed now
1,433 Posts
The Pro 1.2 is it? The Team Dynamic range is lovely to be fair hard choice to be honest.... Rare to find decent sets second hand so end up spending 600 odd on a new set when you can get R 18's or 19's for cheaper but I'm not trying to make mine look like an R just happen to like everything on the R.... As above yes you are right I'll do what I like to my car to get it how I like just don't want people going look at him trying to be something he's not if you get me? Quite fancying a set of Rota Grid Drifts
Oh I get ya and so will those in the know; appreciate what you are trying to achieve. imho the S from factory looks too understated!

And those muppets that think they know an 8th gen - who gives a stuff what they think. Washing mine one weekend to have a passer by tell me mine wasn't even an S but an FK3 and apparently knows his 8th gen's :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Oh I get ya and so will those in the know; appreciate what you are trying to achieve. imho the S from factory looks too understated!

And those muppets that think they know an 8th gen - who gives a stuff what they think. Washing mine one weekend to have a passer by tell me mine wasn't even an S but an FK3 and apparently knows his 8th gen's :facepalm:
I agree they are understated, hmm I have no idea what to do....could be worse I guess my girlfriends cousin said to me aww awsome you got a type R I love them! .... Sat there like a pleb had to do the awkward...its not an R :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 · (Edited)
I agree they are understated, hmm I have no idea what to do....could be worse I guess my girlfriends cousin said to me aww awsome you got a type R I love them! .... Sat there like a pleb had to do the awkward...its not an R :facepalm:
Yeah I think so, look belting I reckon. I completely understand, the R does look gorgeous but don't want to pretend to be in one haha! Although I've got an R grill with the red badge covered with a carbon black and silver badge from a thorpy on here... Other than that nothing like one.

I must admit it is a bit understated to say it's meant to be the 3 door step down from an R. I would like to get the R spoiler put on mine, not very confident doing that myself though. Colour coding and a gp rear bumper are what I want the most next!

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Honestly the spoiler is so easy to do

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

·
Premium Member
266 Posts