2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was anyone from here in a 'light brown' Type S (I'm not going to use the words 'beige' and 'Type S' in the same sentence and I'm sorry I don't know the official Honda name for the colour), on the M25 at around 7.45pm last night?

I won't 'fess the speed (we were, erm, keeping up with other road users), but let's just say I was almost-struggling 1.4 SE VB behind you ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
This actually could have been me. I was on the M25 around this time between the M23 and Leatherhead junction ... Metallic Tangerine Type-S GT?

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, this was the other side, nearer Jcns 27-28.

Was pretty sure of the colour too - I think you can rest easy that Tangerine won't look 'beige' in the dark ... !

That's a great colour by the way - I had a Tangerine as a loan once and it certainly gets you noticed.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure was - I'm gutted cos when you replied I thought I'd spotted someone from here! :(

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
You may well have done............ Junction 27-28 (whereabouts is that I must admit I don't bother looking at junctions that arn't mine, I was heading along the final stretch of the m25 yesterday, but a bit earlier......).

Tom

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Tom - spotted on Sunday night, was that still you? Yes, Jctns 27-28 are the final stretch, through Essex.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Not me I don't think, but there are a fair few members so likelyhood is high (mine black, but at the moment looks gallaxy grey with all the road crap :) ).

Tom

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
(mine black, but at the moment looks gallaxy grey with all the road crap :) ).

Tom
Think Wheelie and you need to swap cars to ensure you both have your original colours back. ;):rolleyes:

Oh it wasnt me even though I am from Essex :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts