2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

does anyone know if non-colour-coded front and read type S splitters from and 09 fit fit directly to an 06 Civic?

Thinking it will be and easy mod without paint.......then of course I could get some skirts before colour coding everything when the pennies allow :)

cheers

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
they will fit on a 5 door new civic, yes, but you will need the arches to match as they flare up and out at the join with the splitters.

I was going to do this project also, but when I realised that I'd need ALL the kit and how much time and expense that would incur, i've decided to just colour code my current trim for the quoted £350 round my local bodyshop.

If you've got the time and money, It's definitely worth it... but I don't, so can't :(

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
There is a gap but it can't be seen when the rear doors are closed so doesn't need to be filled.

I've heard that a door seal can be slid onto it and works quite well.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
I'm sure there's plenty of aftermarket skirts available, but they mostly look pretty tacky and definitely not as nice as the S/R skirts.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I'm sure there's plenty of aftermarket skirts available, but they mostly look pretty tacky and definitely not as nice as the S/R skirts.
+1

And whether they'd fit with the Type S/R wheel arches is anyones guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts