1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Hi there. There are a couple of similar threads like this in the forum somewhere. One in particular has a really good guide on how to fit, by someone who's done it already. I believe there is some minor assembly, and correct removal of sticker covers before applying..also you have the new stut for the tailgate.....apparently it takes about half an hour

Reactions: H.A.T

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Spoiler

Yeah, I got one a few weeks ago. You will need someone to help you, it's quite difficult to do on your own. You will need to follow the instructions or it doesn't fit and 'snap in' correctly. It looks great when fitted tho. Good luck

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
there's just 2 brackets and bolts and you're done. There was an instruction pdf posted up here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Super easy to do mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great help thanks, its an expensive item to buy but I'm sure I will look great when it's fitted!

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
i really want 2 do this aswel but very expensive mod 4 sumthing so little but it does make a HUGE difference 2 the rear end. looks like im gonna have 2 save n and not spend my money on nectar haha

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was just putting payment in but had to cancel so the girlfriends car could pass it's mot... Then I decided to renew insurance. It's not going to be long before I have it on order again tho :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im actually in doubt of ordering the spoiler. I want my car to look clean and stock, not vulgaire. Is there collection of car pictures with just this spoiler ?

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
went to order mine from cox's and they dont do it in vivid blue

gutted
not really sure what to do now

phil
You can still have it colour coded to Vivid Blue at a local bodyshop/garage. There shouldn't be a problem and doubt they'll charge much.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
You can still have it colour coded to Vivid Blue at a local bodyshop/garage. There shouldn't be a problem and doubt they'll charge much.
The amount will be negligable.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
so can i buy an orginal one un painted from ?

really wanted it just delivered already painted , had some crap times with bodyshop crappy work

have sent cox's a message to see if they can supply one painted in vivid blue

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
so can i buy an orginal one un painted from ?

really wanted it just delivered already painted , had some crap times with bodyshop crappy work

The Cox guys are really good to talk to over the phone. You'll prob be able to get them to have it delivered already primed. As for already painted, theres limited colours Honda do so you'll prob have to find a good bodyshop to colour code it for you.

Best bet is to have it delivered already primed then ask around on here for recommended bodyshops in Leicester.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
ok will call them tomorrow , is there anyone i should ask for?

anyone know good painters in leicester..lol
Theres only 2 guys who occupy the sales and they're both sound to chat with. This Cox place is just Lancaster Honda so they'll be Honda guys you talk to.

I'd say open a thread asking people where they would recommend. Just to make sure you get a proper job done. hope this helps ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts