2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am newbie on here due to wanting some info on the Sat Nav on the Civic Type S T. I have just ordered the car and was told by the Salesman that the satnav is the Alpine large screen that is in the CRV but every picture i have seen with the Type S Sat Nav it has it in the drivers cockpit? Could anyone give me any answers please, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks In Advance

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
i have a question have u managed to play music using the sd card slot?my dads just got his civic and didnt realise it had a sd card slot, was wondering if its worth buying a 32gb card to put a load of music on and go from there

·
Registered
28 Posts
Haven't tried it but will give it a go and see what happens. The USB port in the arm rest is also very good, especially with an iPod.

I think the SD card slot is for future upgrades to the software really.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i read the manuel and the SD slot is for backing up memory, for example addresses stored in the sat-nav, so dont think you can play songs from it. Bit of a bummer really!

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
strange in my dads it seems to play music of his 32gb card he got seems to work great so far,wish i has a 10 plate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts