2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
アレックス
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my friends!! I am proud to be a member of civinfo!!:D:D
I am waiting the delivery of my new civic type s milano red and I aim to do some modifications in order to looks similar to the Type R (not engine etc)!!

1.First of all I want to replace the front grill with one coming from type R. I have already read here about it so I don't need any further explanation.
2.I will install the type R rear roof spoiler.It costs about 525 euros and it is prepainted.
3.I want to replace the rear side lights (grey not orange) which come from the type R. Does anyone knows prices??
4.Also I want to replace the rear middle mask (contains reverse lights and honda emblem) that it is grey too. Any price for the full set (emblem and any mounts if necessary??)??
5.I don't like the black plastic spoilers around the car and I prefer buying new painted coming from type R too than having mine painted. Do you have any prices for the front,rear and side (perimetrically of the wheels and between them..) Is it easy job or it will cost me other damages??:?::?:
6. Now it is time to modify the interior!! I prefer the shift knob and the leather "skirt" of the Type R (about 150 euros) and the mat plastic panel around the gauges. Also does anyone knows how can I replace the H emblem on my steering wheel with the red one? And If it is possible to change the illumination from blue to red??

Ps. If you ask me why I didn't buy the type R and prefered to pay extras and risk in order to transform the type S in to type R I would answer that 1.8 lt engine is enough for me and type R is far expensive not only to buy but also to maintain!!

If anyone has done anything from those written please tell me or upload photos!
Thank you in advance for your patience and I am looking forward to hearinhg from you!!!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
3. There is a thread about it - can´t remember cost exactly, but it is not TOO bad.

Search for de-tango or something.
You need to mod the bulb holder also.

Changing the illumination will be tough.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
hey, i jst bought a carbon fibre gear knob for my civic, wondering where i can get the type r gear gaitor/ sleeve/ gear boot from - as the type S has no leather or sports gear gaitor...please reply! as i would love to emulate the type R's gear box! v

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts