2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Looking to buy a Type R
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the cost of the wheel arch trims ( non colour coded ) I have so many broken clips on mine I'm going to need 4 new ones all round :(

·
Deserter to Lexus
1,999 Posts
I imagine he means the bits the clips mount too, they snap off very easily and make the arches un-usable

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Could these not be bonded instead off buying new ones people do it with spoilers would it work with the arches

·
Looking to buy a Type R
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i mean the brackets on the actual trims have snapped. I don't really want to bond them on as I plan on colour coding in the future. Also I just like having it done properly

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Be nigh on impossible to drop the bumper if your front wheel arch/es were bonded.
One of my front arches has a few broken clips (inherited with the car) and a few dabs of sikaflex held it nicely in position.

But as the bigM points out, it's then awkward to drop the front bumper off. Not impossible but the surfaces willneed a good clean to sit back properly.

Oh, and you'll need another dab of bond-o handy :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
I will be putting my wheel arch trim on the for sale forum tomorrow. Just so you know. They were taken off my Type S.

Reactions: D 1
1 - 12 of 12 Posts