2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just been for a test drive in a 2.2 I-CTDI Type S, quite simply WOW...the handling and steering changes are amazing, handles like a go kart - also the car looks great in the 'flesh', wasn't overly impressed when i saw the pictures but having seen it close up - looks great. Seats are superb, they have reverted to the previous shape type R seat material. Also the new Deep Bronze Pearl colour - looks superb.

Also I pod connector installed, basically a cable from the rear of the stereo with the i pod connector. Picture below from the sales brochure.

Also picture of the aftermarket bodykit and new 18" Blade Alloys which look stunning.

Want one now, seriously tempted to sell the kids so i can trade in my 5 Door i-ctdi se...(great car itself)...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
i know. cant wait to get my one in the new year.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Not sure how much the Blade alloys will cost for the Type S, but it looks like you can get much the same effect by buying some Borbet XLs. Near enough the same design (http://www.borbet.co.uk/direct/). Just scroll to the bottom of the front page to view.

·
Banned
6 Posts
The 18" blades cost the same as the other 18"s, so its £850!! They look very smart!! i didn't have the money to get them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts