2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Accord owners... any other TypeAccord Forum members here on Civinfo? Following a period of short-term unavailability and other problems TA has now been offline for a few days - anyone got any news/info/rumours about this sorry state of affairs?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jon_G

I'm on TA. It was working this morning so things might be back to normal? Joined this forum because the missus is thinking of buying a Civic and I want to know as much as I can about them before she does!

;)

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Jon_G

I'm on TA. It was working this morning so things might be back to normal? Joined this forum because the missus is thinking of buying a Civic and I want to know as much as I can about them before she does!

;)
Yeah, I noticed that TA came back up a few days ago... not sure what the latest problem was, as no proper explanation was given. It's a bit worrying, as there's obviously a lot of Accord-specific info there which I wouldn't want to lose access to. I'm downloading and saving as many potentially useful threads as I can, just in case it goes down for good!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that TA came back up a few days ago... not sure what the latest problem was, as no proper explanation was given. It's a bit worrying, as there's obviously a lot of Accord-specific info there which I wouldn't want to lose access to. I'm downloading and saving as many potentially useful threads as I can, just in case it goes down for good!

Good Idea!

;)

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If TA does go down for good then you could join the AOC, but I'm now longer welcome there after a prolonged argument with a moderator caused me to flounce off and ask for my account to be deleted.:mad:

Loving the signature, btw!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah whats the story with TA and AOC. Did CJ leave and set up AOC?

I like AOC, but find the moderators difficult to work with, they are a bit aggressive, its their way or nothing. I cant see me being on there for long tbh.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If TA does go down for good then you could join the AOC, but I'm now longer welcome there after a prolonged argument with a moderator caused me to flounce off and ask for my account to be deleted.:mad:

Loving the signature, btw!:D
Fumy isn't that moderator who banned you is on your forum now. What goes around come around.

·
Bye bye Honda...
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fumy isn't that moderator who banned you is on your forum now. What goes around come around.
Hello CJ. I wasn't aware I had been banned... I still have the nice message from you asking me to stay!

I agree that it is ironic that the moderator who drove me away from AOC ended up following me to TypeAccord.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts