• No thanks

Votes: 42 29.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I get enough interest, I am looking to have some solid aluminium TypeR keyrings made up.

Unlike the Honda keyring, these will be the shape of the logo and will have an engraved top for logo detail.

Will probably retail for £15 (inc postage). Anyone interested?

Attachments

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Holly Dit! That didn't take you long! Thought it would have been a couple of days till this appeared. Looks good Mr B, although I would lake a red R :)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
You know me always have a But in everything. Auch, I could just use some Milano red paint from my chip stick :p

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had another play around and I think this might be more popular!
A simple 2007> 'R' measuring around 5cm in width.
Solid 3mm alu with recessed painted R (milano red).

Watch this space! :cool:

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
I would like the red r

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Glad to here it Lads.

Si, I mentioned a Red R when you first mentioned this idea, thought you said nah. That would defo be a winner tho BUT I'm not keen on the hole at the corner in the R

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I think an 'S' could be done too!
Anyone got a vector version of the logo? EPS, PDF etc...
If someone can supply, I will work up a visual!

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Yeah a Type S would look cool, as would just a plain S.

ATB,
Tom

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
I'd like just the Key with the Red H..Unless you can make an 'S' as well???
There is a thread about the Red H Key here http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/11457-type-r-key-2.html But the guy on ebay has no more at the moment (well he didn't on Saturday night as R GT asked me to check)

As for the S Keyring, How did I know you would say yes to it?? I hadn't even looked here when it was mentioned about the S and I instantly said yeah Robbo51 would probably be first to buy one!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
There is a thread about the Red H Key here http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/11457-type-r-key-2.html But the guy on ebay has no more at the moment (well he didn't on Saturday night as R GT asked me to check)

As for the S Keyring, How did I know you would say yes to it?? I hadn't even looked here when it was mentioned about the S and I instantly said yeah Robbo51 would probably be first to buy one!
Your predictability is good for a girl Ange!! ;)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Your predictability is good for a girl Ange!! ;)
I burst out laughing when I logged on here at lunchtime and saw you had replied. But I like to see it was you who gave Si the inspiration to do a 'S' one too!

I don't know, these Type R owners forgetting about the rest of the Civic owners out there :rolleyes:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
On another note the Type S badge is red outlined with a Silver inner, so are you after a Red S or a Silver with red outter Robbo??

·
Nifty with fish
333 Posts
I dont really want an 'S'.
Ive seen how big they are.!!
Just the red H on the fob will do.
I'll never get it in my Pocket!!
But what will you do with your old keyring robbo :?: ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts