2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Living the dream!
8,545 Posts
Can anyone help me with where i can get hold of the type r tailights?

pm me towards the end of the week, if Honda approve the replacement of mine (they steam up) I have in the shed the Type R centre light for the hatch with the badge in perfect condition and these are hard to get unless you buy new and cost around £260

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yehh cheers lads, ive just brought a hell load a stuff on ebay today just couldnt find the centre light.

n rick just let me know if honda do replace yours and how much u would want for yours.

·
Living the dream!
8,545 Posts
yehh cheers lads, ive just brought a hell load a stuff on ebay today just couldnt find the centre light.

n rick just let me know if honda do replace yours and how much u would want for yours.
Yes will do, i bought this for ours as mine has a small mark but suspect i won't be needing this now but would rather hang on to it until i know for 100% sure

·
Living the dream!
8,545 Posts
OK I have the spare CTR rear centre section light with red H for sale as mention above, The light is in excellent condition apart from one of the side locating lugs is broken but this should not matter as these get bolted into place.

Price is £165 paid though paypal and this includes delivery

I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter

·
Living the dream!
8,545 Posts
Would like to add that has I have had pm's from users about this I will give the thread starter 1st **** / 12hours to reply if he want this.

I also will not be able to post this until monday next week due to needing to unpack some things for the bubble wrap first and I assume you would rather I wait so I can make sure this is wrapped up correctly.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Must say that I feel it's a little unfair to offer the thread starter first refusal when there are correctly posted "Wanted" threads looking for this...

·
Living the dream!
8,545 Posts
Must say that I feel it's a little unfair to offer the thread starter first refusal when there are correctly posted "Wanted" threads looking for this...

Well I have not seen them but I did see this thread and I did offer this to the thread starter so I feel I should give him first **** (wow why is d i b s removed by the swear filter?) as that is the correct thing to do.

Would a mod please advise here.

·
Premium Member
19,185 Posts
Well I have not seen them but I did see this thread and I did offer this to the thread starter so I feel I should give him first **** (wow why is d i b s removed by the swear filter?) as that is the correct thing to do.

Would a mod please advise here.
Where is the For Sale thread for the item in the 'Item for Sale' Section?

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry about the late reply mate been really busy. Yh thats fine if u want to put it on auction bit tight for cash at the moment but i appreciate your help mate. Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.