2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used these before ?

Just ordered 2 x kumho KU 39's from them
In 235/35/19. Cheapest place I could find them. They seem very competitive even though they come from Germany I think.

I will update this once I've received the tyres and the service provided etc. Might be worth a look if your in need of new rubber :)

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
brilliant tires although the tread is quite a bit less than say bridgestones or pirelli's, softer compound tire which means they grip like mad but wear down quicker. A member on here is selling 2 for £220 and they are around £170/190 each :)

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
but his thread is for 18s mate just noticed yours are 19

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just paid £187.78 delivered for the KU39's. I've rear a lot of good reviews about them and wanted something more sticky after the remap without paying big money. They get great reviews on wet grip too.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
£187 each? they are great tires mate you won't be disappointed :)

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
yeah these are a different variation but the price is pretty decent! May have to have a look into this myself need two new fronts :(

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the tyres arrived this morning, I'm impressed considering they come from Germany and I only ordered them Wed night at 10pm.
The sceptic in me made a b-line for the date stamp, I was expecting old stock tbh but they were made in week 50 of 2013 so happy days. I'll report back on how good they are when I've had them on a bit :)

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got a mate who works down Hot Lane tyres in Burslem. He says he'll chuck em on for a tenner a corner :)

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
I had to get me trial tyres taken off when I sold me CRV last year and put me old rubber back on. I used Harvey tyres in longton
£30 with valve and balance thought was a steal, at the Michelin we are supposed to use ATS but they wanted £60 rob dogs

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
I always use hot lane tyres as he does me good deals and most importantly doesn't mark my alloys :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Conner fault the service at hot lane. Been going for years. He fitted both my new tyres, balance and valves for a tenner :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts