2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm looking at getting a pair of new tyres for the front of my fn2 as they are getting low (obviously) and was wondering on any thoughts. I have the 19" rage alloys and I dont have a mega amount of money to spend. I was looking at nankang ns-2 or ns-20 and the toyo proxes sport I sort of want less than 100 pound a corner
Thanks for the advice

·
Super Moderator
1,256 Posts
Hi guys I'm looking at getting a pair of new tyres for the front of my fn2 as they are getting low (obviously) and was wondering on any thoughts. I have the 19" rage alloys and I dont have a mega amount of money to spend. I was looking at nankang ns-2 or ns-20 and the toyo proxes sport I sort of want less than 100 pound a corner
Thanks for the advice
Have you tried the new Goodyear AS5, they are around £90 in 18 inch?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Don't know how much it costs for the lesser looking (sorry) Rage 19" alloys but for me on the banging 18" Honda multi spokes, I go Michelin Pilot sport 4. Had goodyear Asi on an audi and the are good but the Michelin Pilots are like glue, well worth the extra few quid. Tyres are probably the most important thing on the road, one of for sure, so if your spending a good few quid on big names then got the extra for the Pilots, whatever it is for the 19inch rims.

I bought some for the fronts about Oct/Nov time and will be buying 2 more tomorrow or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts