2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have yoko advan sports all round on my type r (rages) they still have a few miles left in them but just wondering which tyres people recommend when it comes to change the fronts?

Cheers

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
I have the same tyres, I'm considering Falkens to replace them with.

My neighbour is in the trade and for the price he rates them.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Based on some research I've done, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2's appear to be brilliant!

Certainly what I'll be going for next, although I'm on the OEM 18's, I'd imagine they would be much more expensive for the Rage's size.
Yeah those ones I was reading about a week or so ago. They get rave reviews. So I may try them. I got quoted anything up to £240 per tyre (managed to get one for £180) with the yokos when I had to replace one. So price wise I'm hoping they don't get much more than that lol.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had zz3 avons on my mini cooper. Couldn't knock them. But then my mini only had 135bhp not 200+ ;)

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
1,932 Posts
Goodyear Eagles F1, barring slicks on a dry day won't use anything else on my track car.

A great road tyre as well, but not cheap rubber.

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
i've just fitted 4 falkens 452s and very happy with them so far. Cant comment on long term as they are only 2 weeks old but seem to be great value (approx 121 each on camskill right now)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts